The Richmond Lions Club recently donated $500 to the Richmond Community Historical Society toward a project involved the Crew House Museum on Main Street, Richmond. Two sides of the original brick on the building constructed in 1826 recently were re-pointed by workers from Montenery Masonry of Yorkville. Grants totaling $6,000 were received toward the estimated $10,000 cost, but the nonprofit organization looked to its membership and the community for assistance in generating the remainder. On hand for the presentation were, from left, Phil Judy, historical society president; Taylor Cain, Richmond Lions Club president; Richmond Mayor Harry Thomas; and Pete Olivito, a member of the Richmond Lions Club. The organization has a 501(c) 3 status. “Any donation would be greatly appreciated and tax exempt,” a recent letter of solicitation noted. Checks can be made payable to the Richmond Community Historical Society with “re-pointing brick” in the memo line. They can be mailed to the historical society at P.O. Box 1, Richmond, Ohio, 43944. Inquiries can be directed to (740) 765-4534.