Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Fire likely caused by electrical short

January 13, 2013

NEW MANCHESTER — A fire that destroyed a single-story home on Westlake Lane on Thursday likely was caused by an electrical short, New Manchester Fire Chief Roger Stewart said....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest


No comments posted for this article.

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.

I am looking for: