Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire likely caused by electrical short

January 13, 2013

NEW MANCHESTER — A fire that destroyed a single-story home on Westlake Lane on Thursday likely was caused by an electrical short, New Manchester Fire Chief Roger Stewart said....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 
 

EZToUse.com

I am looking for: