Ohio Federation of Women’s Clubs members assembled in Springfield in mid-October to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the founding of their organization by Springfielder Clementine Berry Buchwalter. Many of the OFWC women wore attire reminiscent of the 1894 to 1910 era and visited the former Buchwalter home in honor of their founder. A statue of Clementine by Urbana artist/sculptor Mike Major was dedicated in 2005 and stands on the East lawn of her home, now known as the Woman’s Town Club. Weekend meetings were held at the Woman’s Town Club and at the Courtyard by Marriott-Downtown Springfield, the actual site where the Arcade Hotel once stood and where the vote was taken for Ohio club women to become the Ohio Federation of Women’s Clubs. Their organization was accepted for membership in the General Federation of Women’s Clubs just two days later, on Oct. 26, 1894. The photo of OFWC Women at Woman’s Town Club shows members gathered around state President Linda Crish, large hat, at the Woman’s Town Club in Springfield, including Jefferson County club representatives Pat Ketzell, Marjean Sizemore, Stephanie Rouse and Deidra Devore.