Many area government agencies will adjust their schedules in observance of Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Those changes include:
• Brooke County Courthouse will be closed.
• Brooke County Public Library and its Follansbee branch will be closed.
• Brooke County Senior Center will be closed.
• Follansbee Municipal Buildingwill be closed. Garbage pickup won’t be affected.
• Jefferson County Courthouse and county offices will be closed.
• Mingo Junction village offices will be closed. Monday’s garbage route will be picked up with Tuesday’s collection.
• Public Library of Steubenville and Jefferson County branches will operate on their normal Monday schedule.
• Steel Valley Regional Transit Authority will run on a Saturday holiday schedule.
• Steubenville city offices will be closed. Garbage collection will run one day late.
• Toronto offices, including the mayor’s and auditor’s offices, will be closed. Garbage collection will be as usual.
• Weirton city offices, including Public Works, will be closed. Collection of garbage and recycling will run one day later than normally scheduled.
• Weirton Transit Corp. will operate on its regular schedule.
• Wellsburg City Hall will be closed. Garbage pickup won’t be affected.
• Wintersville village offices will be closed.